FALL FLING, OCTOBER 16, 2021, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m
. STUARTS DRAFT VOLUNTEER FIRE COMPANY
Vendor Information / Requirements
* SDVFC reserves the right to accept or reject each application.
* Political parties or representatives of political parties will not be accepted for this event.
* Unacceptable items for display or sale: pets, yard sale/flea market type items, items with
profanity or nudity, weapons or explosive items of any type, alcohol or drugs. SDVFC reserves the right to add items to this list as needed.
* Vendors will be allotted a 15 ft. deep x 15 ft. wide space. Fees $25.00 per space.
* Electricity is NOT available.
* Setup is from 6:30 - 8:30 am. Tear down is 3:00 - 4:00 PM. All vehicles must be off the
vendor area from 8:30 am. till 3:00 PM.
*Vendors are required to provide tables, chairs, tent and any other equipment needed for their space.
* This is a rain or shine event; a tent/canopy is recommended. The event could be canceled
based on forecast of a severe weather event or state/federal gathering restrictions..
* Application deadline is Saturday, October 9, 2021.
* Completed application and fee payment (by check) is to be delivered to SDVFC or mailed to
SDVFC, PO Box 548, Stuarts Draft, VA 24477. Spaces will be assigned only when complete registration and fee is received.
* There are no refunds available.
* Questions regarding vendor participation or application should be directed to Michael
Montgomery at (540)461-3029 or Brenda Allen at (540)292-3868.